Riverside camp vibes and session beers from Craftpeak’s stellar roster of some of the country’s best craft breweries. This tokened beer festival will take place here at Zillicoah as the French Broad lazily flows by.
Best of all, we’re raising money for Our Voice, an amazing community organization dedicated to sexual violence awareness and prevention.
Mark your calendars for August 25th, 2018 at Zillicoah Beer Company, 870 Riverside Drive, Woodfin, NC.
Ticket go on sale Tuesday, July 10 at noon.
|Session Fest General Admission||$15.00|
|Session Fest VIP||$30.00|
Keep checking back for more additions!
A word about parking!!
Please utilize your favorite ride-service to and from Session Fest. Parking at the brewery is extremely limited, and more importantly, safety is paramount. PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. EVER.
Are dogs and kids allowed to attend?
Sorry, but August 25 is for adult humans only (21 years old and up)!
What does a VIP ticket get me?
- Support for Our Voice
- Early Access to the taps
- 3 drink tokens (6 oz. pours)
- 2 Tacos from Zillicoah’s resident food truck, Taqueria Muñoz
- An assortment of brewery stickers
What time is the event?
- VIP: Noon – 2pm
- General Admission: 2pm – 8pm
Can VIP stay after 2 pm?
Of course! VIP gets you access to the entire day.
Is it really just session beers?
Do you offer discounted prices for Designated Drivers?
One of the main goals of Session Fest is to raise money for Our Voice, a truly amazing organization. With this in mind, we’re not making an adjustment to the entry price for DDs. Just know you’re supporting an awesome part of our community with your entry fee.
How much does this thing cost?
- VIP: $30 (Early entry to the fest supporting Our Voice, 3 drink tokens good for a 6 oz beer each, mason jar tasting glass, and 2 tacos from Taqueria Muñoz, stickers from many of the breweries attending)
- GA: $15 (Entry to the fest supporting Our Voice, 2 drink tokens good for a 6 oz beer each, mason jar tasting glass)
Will there be food available?
Taqueria Muñoz will be on site as always along with an alternative food truck option.
What can I bring?
- Lawn chairs
- Yard games
Will there be a band?
No band but we’re gonna have some fun activities for y’all to do and a solid playlist going.